Monday, August 1, 2011

First Post

My first post in my first blog since livejournal. I'm somewhat excited as I haven't kept anything like this in a hot minute, but extremely nervous as I simply don't know if I can be interesting enough to warrant a blog. I'm all over the place.

This blog should be a good indication of where I am in life right now. You find me here having just left a job that I thought I would have for the rest of my life.  My little world just lost gravity and I'm quietly, but anxiously, orbiting...clawing at passing satellites and admiring the earth from afar. A million doors are opening in response to the giant, cumbersome door that just I just slammed (with all my strength) behind me, it's just a question of choosing which door to go through.  Time isn't holding up, time isn't after me (same as it ever was...ha!). Starting over with more wrinkles than pimples (boy, there's life in the old girl yet), regressing to a pre-college state of scrambling for a living, yet enjoying the lack of responsibility and freedom to start something.  Start anything.


Now...where to begin?


No comments:

Post a Comment